Monday 3 May 2010

Song lyrics


I thought I'd do a post on the lyrics of songs that are out today. Firstly the amount of filth in songs at the moment is disgusting! Especially when you have young boys and girls who hear them songs is just terrible, I have a 12 year old brother who listens to songs like that, as much as you tell kids not to, nothings going to stop them!I blame the media for letting songs like this be realsed as am sure they're aware that kids can't be stopped from listening to the as you seen them on the music channels all the time. As you might have all heard the song by lil wayne, every girl, when I was researching on this topic I took a look at the lyrics and the amount of talk about sex and swearing in that song is horrendous! I have posted a link below so you can take a look at the lyrics. I remember when I was younger and songs actually had a good meaning and sounded good! but so much has changed and the lyrics of songs being realsed by rappers such as 50 Cent and Lil Waye are pointless and bad, especially for little kids to be listening too. http://www.moron.nl/lyrics/lil-wayne/every-girl-lyrics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment