Tuesday 4 May 2010

Illegal issues.


I thought I'd do a post on "bad behaviour" I witness almost everyday! As you all must know smoking is against the law in public places meaning that you cannot smoke inside anymore, whether it's a pub or club. However I witness people smoking on the bus all the time. The bus is a public place and it's illegal and bus drivers are aware of it, yet do nothing about it. The question may rise maybe they don't want to cause any trouble? I'm sure if they tell people to turn their loud music off they can tell people to stop smoking on the bus which is far more important as not everyone want's to be suffocated with it, another point is weed, that itself is illegal yet people are breaking not one but two rules by doing this. I personally think if a law is going to be put in place then it should be done properly, otherwise there's no point in it being there and I also don't think it's fair on people who don't smoke. This link is an article from the BBC when the smoking ban was first put in place, however after witnesses people still smoking in public places, it shows that peoples attitudes towards it are still the same and although it is against the law you will still have people who want to break this law. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4014597.stm

No comments:

Post a Comment