Monday 26 April 2010

Swearing!!!


Swearing, swearing, swearing, we all do it! I personally like swearing as much as that may sound strange! I feel it takes all our anger and frustration out, well that's my personal view anyway! Whilst researching this area I found out something rather interesting that i didn't know! In early childhood crying is an acceptable way to remove, anixety and stress, as children grow up crying in public is discouraged and people still need an outlet for their emotions, which is where swearing comes in. Many people swear because they feel they are expected to or because swearing has become a habit, personally I think swearing has become a habbit for me. The website I have posted below shows how swearing works and looks more into why people swear so take a look at it :)
http://people.howstuffworks.com/swearing1.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment