Sunday 25 April 2010

Hoodies and crime.


I thought i'd choose this topic because its always intrested me and it relates to an act of being bad so thought it would be appropriate! Research suggests that hoodies are an accessory for ganga and not the cause of anti social behaviour I disagree with this in one way because sometimes you see teenagers with hoods on inside, what's the need? I don't think it's fair to class all teenagers who wear hoodies as ASBOS though because that's not true. I found an article where police have banned hooded tops from high streets because they think it's realting to crime. I think it's a good thing to ban HOODS because some do wear then to hide their idenity when commiting crimes, however I don't think hooded tops should be banned because people like my self like wearing then and that doesn't mean we commit crimes. I think there is alot of sterotypical views in the media on teenagers i mean fair enough there are alot who turn to crime these days but that doesn't mean all
Here's the link :) http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/police-ban-hooded-tops-from-high-street-539017.html

No comments:

Post a Comment